Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How to Siphon Fuel Gas with a Drill Pump


www.begbucks.com Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you my latest setup for siphoning (or rather pumping) gas out of your car or trucks gas tank to say a generator such as my Honda eu2000i OR to pump gas from junk yards to redneck your gas supply (hey my truck is used, the tires came from the dump, battery, many parts, so; is there any reason as to why I shouldn't also but secondhand gas as well?, Anyway back to the pump the pump, after numerous attempts for a pump (all in all I spent over 0 over 11 years to get this right, my first one was a hand crank barrel, pump but I couldn't find a step down barbed fitting for the large 1 X ¼ Diameter tubing, later I nearly abandoned the idea until I got my Honda Generator, & needed a simple way to get gas from my trucks gas tank (35 Gallons) to the Genny, so my quest began again, my second pump was a mini 2 FL OZ per pump hand pump that failed shortly after I obtained it, later I got a heavier duty hand pump (from England, on eBay) that works ok, but still takes a lot of work to get about a gallon (like 8-9 pumps for a lousy Gal) I have another video of that one also posted on Youtube as well, then I got a Drill Pump yet my first version was a Drill Master pump (or about & change) that DOES NOT SELF PRIME (or atleast not to the length of the hoes required of this siphoning job) so I yet got another pump; My fifth ~ a Radiant Floor Heat System alloy pump (from a Canadian CO. Hotrodautosupply.com) which I was told is to be ...

Prices Sportdog Charger Hairstylist Shears Discount




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links